
Does it get any cuter than this. If only they could be this happy together all the time. We just got family pictures done and this is just one of them. I'll post more later. Just a sneak peak.

I want to make wallpaper of this picture and put it in their rooms to remind them how much they really do love each other.

I love this picture. It says so much without saying a word. Makena is the oldest and is always taking the lead. Jake depends a lot on Makena and tries to follow in her footsteps. Tanner is always two steps behind whatever his older brother is up to.



2 comments:
This picture and the pictures of Makena's baptism are beautiful. Makena is such a pretty little girl. Your whole family is just beautiful!
Wow...your pics turned out so good. We need to do another round of pictures. Ethan looks so cute in the family one with Brandon holding him. Miss you.
Post a Comment