
Since I'm using my blog as a family journal, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to jot down a few of the funny things that Tanner says in everyday conversation. It's so sad how memories fades so quickly. I'm sure all my other children were just as cute at three years old but do I really remember the details. (I know I don't, that's why I have four children instead of one. The Lord helps you forget all the details.)
The other night we were having Family Home Evening and the phone started ringing. We of course ignored the phone and after the second or third ring, Tanner looks up and say... "mom, the phone wants you."
As many of you know, Tanner get sick with high fevers quite often. The other day was one of those times. He was crying and telling me how his stomach has hurt since he woke up. I look at him and said, "I'm so sorry buddy." In a bit of an irritated tone he responded, "Mom, I told you, it's not your fault."
It's a true talent if you can understand your own three year old let alone someone elses. I thought I would help all of you who try to carry on a conversation with Tanner and give you a few helps...
Woke er wood is Gatorade
Bye U Lastic is BYU Chapstick
Luddy nose is Bloody Nose
Hold You is I want you to hold me
Hi Pink Pumkin is Hi Sweet Pumkin
I want my lanket is I want my blanket



5 comments:
I love the pictures! I'm so jealous of the Lake Powell trip. I love water skiing!
cute! I try to write down all of the cute things. We have "hold you" in our house to and we won't be having any of that BYU chapstick, but if you find any U we would love that!
I think it's a brilliant idea to document all the cute things your young ones say! How on earth could you remember all of them? What a cutie he is and he'll love you for keeping an awesome record of how adorable he was! By the way...love all of your new photos - you're on the ball!
So I was reading the post you wrote about Tanner on the side of your blog and you forgot the most important thing that Tanner loves. . . . His Aunt Caffy! I know it's vain but he is the only one that looks forward to seeing me. It makes me feel good since I only get to see everyone twice a year. Much love!
I love your family pics. Who took them and where? They turned out so great. I love how Tanner thinks the phone is calling only you.
Post a Comment