Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lake Powell


A few weeks ago Brandon and I were so blessed to be able to spend the weekend with our closest friends in Lake Powell. It was so much fun! We went with the Footes, Brockbanks, Forshees, Christoffersons and Whittinghams. We lived in luxury on a beautiful houseboat and tested out the Footes awesome ski boat. We all had our fill of skiing, wakeboarding and even tried surfing.


Sean was the hero of the trip! He was our plumber, driver, fix it man and captain!!!


Lots of time to be with the girls. I don't know where I would be without my "posse" as Brandon calls them. But seriously, they are always there when I need them and I'm grateful to be surrounded by such good friends. We really missed Lisa on the trip and Doni hadn't arrived yet when we took this picture.


It's settled, we can't travel unless we have Brady with us from now on. He was Ethan's number on fan!! I wonder if he would consider becoming the "Super Nanny!"

Just the gals! You're looking at Championship players of "Hand and Foot." Two out of three nights the guys had humble pie for dessert!

It looks like Chad is doing the peace sign or something with his fingers but really he's showing how many times the guys lost to the girls.

3 comments:

JAY said...

That's great u guys got to go to Lake Powell.U looked like u had alot of fun....I remember the first time u got up on the ski's...And how much fun that was..I was telling one of my new neighbors about u and your mint brownings,And how u would come running across the street with them.And of course Finco(larry)couldn't say no....Love U alot and your family is so cute...Love ya Jay

Lisa Loeffler said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to Lake Powell!!!!! I've been dying to get Dave and the family there forever! Looks like you guys had a blast - oh yeah, and congratulations on your wins (what game is that?)!

Shannon and Andrew said...

All I have to say is I am so jealous.