I just got on our blog and saw the post about my race. Seriously, I do have the best husband in the world. What a sweetheart.
While I was on my blog, I started reading through some of my old posts and realized how lame they sound. It actually sounds like I'm talking on the phone to someone instead of trying to draft a statement. So sorry to all of those who have been trying to make sense of my jibber jabber. When you read my blog you have to understand that most of the postings are done after midnight and I'm just trying to get something done. I tend to be a binge blogger. I do a ton one night and then don't touch it for a month. I need to have Brandon be my official editor as he has a much more fluid way of writing. Thanks for putting up with my rambling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am with Brandon, you are my hero too! Congratulations! You are one amazing babalicious babe. I love your blog. At least you know how to spell. Seriously no spell check! That is a problem when I am trying to write my award winning stories. :)
I love readin' your blog, Misty! You always have funny schtuff :) I'm looking forward to this weekend in Bear Lake with you guys!
Misty- you're blog is great! But hey, you're my hero too! Brandon seriously is making all other husbands look shamefully bad right now.
I have never notice you ramble. I don't think blogs are meant to be masterpieces. They are just there to keep track of our life and sometimes we moms ramble.
That really was sweet of him to write that of you! But holy cow.. no wonder you look as good as you do after having that many kids. You are inspiring!
Post a Comment