Tanner had so much fun on his birthday. We had a family swim party on Monday and his friend party on Tuesday. On Wednesday he asked if it was his birthday again. He was a little disappointed when I said no.
For his friend party we went to Kangaroo Zoo. We invited eight 2 and 3 year olds. A little crazy but not too bad. Surprising, we didn't even lose one. He loved opening his presents and it was so cute when he thanked each of his friends for giving him a present. He had a Dora cake because Kohlers didn't have Diego. (I've decided that homemade cakes are so overrated) It was definitely the Day of Tanner. It was fun to watch him enjoy his birthday.
If you notice in the pictures he has road rash all over his face. We live on a hill and this time the hill won. His big wheel just couldn't take the heat and he rolled it.



6 comments:
I just LOVE Tanner and I am so sad that I missed his birthday. It's unfair I only get to see my neices and nephews twice a year. I think you guys should plan a trip to Portland to see us! :)
I can't believe how big he is getting! I remember holding him on your couch right when you came home from the hospital. It seems like yesterday. Time goes by fast!
It was so fun to be with you this last trip. It was a little harder to come home this time.
The birthday party looks fun! Sorry we couldn't make it :( Darn jobs!
Happy birthday to the cutest little daredevil ever!!!!
Soo fun get caught up on you guys!! Looks like you guys have been doing TONS of fun stuff!!! Love the cake!! I noticed they put Tenner!! It will be a birthday to remember for sure!! He still looks handsome even with his road rash!! :) Darling Family Misty!! And cut enew background! :)
Post a Comment