Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camping at Bear Lake


(The kids helping Grandma Rowley get breakfast ready)


Every year my moms side of the family meets in Bear Lake and we have a blast. It's easily one of my kids favorite trips. They are entertained with cousins, the lake and swimming. This year Brandon slept in the tent with the three older kids while I slept in my parents fifth-wheel with Ethan. I definitely got more sleep than Brandon. I might try and swing those same sleeping arrangements for next years trip.



It was so much fun to just hang out. We're always doing something whether it cooking, cleaning, golfing, baseball, swimming, water skiing, wake boarding or going for shakes. Bear Lake wouldn't be Bear Lake without the nightly runs for Raspberry Shakes.

For those who camp, you know how much work it is. We caught Brandon sleeping on the job.

1 comment:

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Misty, You have the cutest family I have ever seen! I look up to you and Brandon. I have for as long as I can remember. It was good to hear from you. Tell the family hello.