This is the story of Tanner's life... Always following happily in his brothers footsteps. If Tanner could be like anybody, it would be his big brother Jake. One night we were snuggling in bed and I asked him who made him so cute. His response was "Jakey." Tanner can't wait to be just like his brother. We can't keep him off the soccer field during the games and when it comes to baseball he's already got his own mit. These two are like peas in a pod.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Two Peas in a Pod!
This is the story of Tanner's life... Always following happily in his brothers footsteps. If Tanner could be like anybody, it would be his big brother Jake. One night we were snuggling in bed and I asked him who made him so cute. His response was "Jakey." Tanner can't wait to be just like his brother. We can't keep him off the soccer field during the games and when it comes to baseball he's already got his own mit. These two are like peas in a pod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love you kids! Tanner always makes me laugh. There is always something new everytime I see him. Last Christmas is was the roar of a lion and the last time balls and taking pictures.
We miss you guys!
What cute kids you have!
Post a Comment