
The other night for Family Home Evening, we went fishing. We have been fishing several times before and always came home empty handed. Not tonight! Our kids we're so excited. For the first time ever, the Newman family caught fish. We even grilled them up on the BBQ the following night for dinner. Brandon said he had never tasted anything so sick in his life. I took his word for it when he said the fish tasted like dirt. Thank goodness we also prepared chicken. It was loads of fun. They can't wait to go again. Dad on the other hand is working up the patience to try again.
The kids thought it was awesome to gut and skin the fish. Enjoy!


4 comments:
Yah...I have no patience for cooking fish I don't think they'll eat but I love watching them fish!!
How fun!! Congrats on the BIG ONE! Love your blog, it turned out VERY, VERY cute!! Still can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I still think of the days when you were a brand new mommy with Makena in Brandon's apartment. Glad you are on here now! I can keep up with you much easier!! XOXOX
Welcome to the blogging world! I can't believe those pictures of Ethan with that big smile. So cute! I can't wait to read more.
I love your blog especially the pictures. I now have three of my kids families as bloggers. I will check often to see your updates.
Post a Comment