Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've got the best friends



There are five special friends in my life that I like to refer to as "my posse." Every year for each of our birthdays, Sarah and Doni make us a special cake. They always do an incredible job. This year we did a theme and activity to go along with each of our birthdays. My friends all know I love to go to the spa. So they did this darling cake and took me to the spa. I got a massage while the others did facials and pedicures. It was so relaxing. We then went to lunch and drove half way across town for my favorite Carmel Apples. It was such a fun day. Thanks for making my birthday memorable. I don't know what I would do without my girlfriends. And thanks to my mom who had my kids for a very long time. It was so nice to be childless for a few hours.


(We missed you Nan)

6 comments:

The Fife's said...

Happy Birthday Misty. Looks like a great cake!

Shannon and Andrew said...

I love the cake. They do such a great job. I wish I could of been there to celebrate with you. I think I need a day at the spa.

MEGandJEFF said...

Happy Birthday Misty!! I feel like a slacker not remembering!! :( It looks like you were well taken care of, though :)

The Brockbanks said...

I am so sad I missed the cake. But so glad I made the spa. Really that is the important part right?! Thanks for having a birthday it is always fun to have a reason to party. Love ya!

The Brockbanks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MEGandJEFF said...

So, Misty, it's 4 AM in the morning..(I'm working a night shift, btw) and I need your blog to entertain me!! So, I know you're busy w/ 4 kids, errands, sports, cleaning, cooking...but would ya put up a new post? :) lol