Makena has been taking gymnastics over the last several years and is really starting to improve and getting quite flexible. Just looking at this picture makes my back hurt. She had a talent show in her class before school ended and asked me to bring her gymnastics mat. When she got home from school I asked how her talent show went and she replied with a "fine". Later I found out she wanted her mat so she could do a running somersault over a little girl in her class. I've seen her do it and it's a little scary. I'm sure her teacher about had a heart attack as she dove toward a classmate.
Makena and her first grade teacher (Mrs. Lefler) on the last day of school.



2 comments:
That makes my back hurt too! Josie loved her first gymnastics class. Thanks for helping me find it!
Honestly I was a bit surprised as Makena went flying through the air over one of the little girls in the class. I suppose I should have asked what she was doing first... but luckily she is so talented that it all worked out ok. Haha!
Post a Comment