
We are so proud of Makena for making the choice to be baptized. As she is the oldest, it was a significant event in all our lives. It was a great day filled with family and friends. Makena was able to have all her cousins and friends there. The Moynihans, who are my family from New Zealand, were even able to come.
Makena has had such a sweet spirit about her since she's been baptized. Her grandma and grandpa gave her a book of remembrance and we were able to sit down and write her thoughts and testimony. It was a moment I'll cherish forever as she shared those thoughts with me. We love Makena and are so proud of her.



5 comments:
Congratulations Makena!!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. We are looking forward to Atallia's coming up soon!
What a great day for all of you..I love the pictures....Tell Makena good job..Tell your Mom & Dad Hi
That is great that the Moynihans got to be there. That seems so long ago we were racing home on Monday nights from their house to be home on time! Oh what fun.
Hi Misty! It's Brooke Welch (now Keddington). I don't know if you remember me or not. I found your blog linked from Cathys. It is so cute! I love the "circus act" description. I feel the same way! I just had baby number 5 and I feel like I'm losing my mind some days! It's all worth it though. Your family is darling! I'll add you to my friends list if that's okay. I'm a blog stalker. I love to keep up on people! My blog is jbkeddington.blogspot.com. It's good to see that you are doing well!
She looks beautiful! What a special day. I am so sad we missed it sorry. Congratulations!
Post a Comment