Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jake Turned 6!!!!




This year Jake had a Halloween Party for his birthday. We bobbed for apples, bobbed for donuts, made witch hat cookies, wizard wands and tried our to break open a pinata. Jake had lots of fun with his friends and probably had more fun playing in the water than anything else. For our family party we went to Cornbellies and then headed to Tepanyaki for dinner-Jake's choice. We love Jake and are so glad he's in our family. Happy Birthday Jake!

These are Jake's two favorite things in the world... Webkinz and Star Wars Wii.
Jake also celebrated his birthday at school too! I got to go and read a book to his class. His favorite book is SkippyJon Jones. Jake's class sang happy birthday to him and he got to share one of his favorite treats...Laffy Taffy.

1 comment:

MEGandJEFF said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY! How did I miss this...? I'm not winning any points in the aunt department :(